Sunday, April 17, 2011

Nothing to do with Elise

This post has nothing to do with Elise, but I thought I would gush on my husband for a few minutes.

Thursday, April 14 was our 5 year anniversary of getting engaged. I know that is a pretty silly thing to celebrate/acknowledge, but we thought 5 years was kind of special. We didn't actually do anything special, but this is what I came down to in the morning.


 He also bought some sticky buns for breakfast. The note said "5 years ago today I made the greatest and best decision of my life." To say the least, I was extremely surprised. We weren't really talking about doing anything special, we were just talking about it in conversation a few days prior. Things have been a little crazy and Bob has been working a lot. I feel so lucky and I completely agree with him. We made the greatest and best decision on that day.

No comments:

Post a Comment