Thursday, February 16, 2012

Valentine's Day

So, Valentine's Day we decided to make some cookies!
Elise got to put on the sprinkles. As you can tell, she took her job very seriously.
No they weren't from scratch, and yes I know sugar cookies aren't that hard anyway. But seriously, I don't like the mess (and there still was a lot of it) and I am just not that great in the kitchen. So I'll take all the help I can get. They turned out okay, but could have been better. Guess we'll just have to try again sometime.
St. Patrick's Day??

 Cheese!

Okay, so the next picture was not my idea, she picked these out all by herself. Grammie was kind enough to  give Elise a little bit of money in her card, and said for her to pick out a couple of things at the Dollar Spot at Target. So that is just what we did. She didn't take a nap, so we packed up and headed to Target. (Never a bad place to just walk around anyway.) She picked up these two "princess" pieces and a clicky pen with a strawberry on top. I think she really likes the wand. Since we haven't seen any 'princess movies' I'm pretty sure she is pretending to be the princess on Super Why.
Toddlers and Tiaras anyone?? lol

For our Valentine's Day dinner we went out to Culver's. We LOVE that place and it is a good thing that it is 'on the other side of town.' We got ice cream and everything. Yum, yum.

No comments:

Post a Comment