Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Working at the car wash!

Since we had such a cloudy/rainy weekend, Elise has been asking to go outside. The best part is that it is almost 90 degrees with 90% humidity. (I might be exaggerating just a bit, but it might as well be true. This weather is brutal on an 8 month pregnant lady.)

So today Elise asked me when she got up if we could go outside and play in the water. I just haven't been feeling great and the last thing I really wanted to do was get her ready, get me ready, go out and play for a few minutes and then turn around and come in. Then we all have to get cleaned up. Can you tell I am not a fan of going outside/ playing in the water right now?

Anyway she convinced Dad to go out and play with her in the water! I am pretty sure that made her day, maybe week. So we decided to make use of her wanting to play in the water. We put her to work! 







 She had a really good time, and we got one of the cars a bath. I would say that is a win-win! Let's just hope that she doesn't ask to do it everyday this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment