Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Elise's 4th Birthday (#1)

Well, this year Elise got 2 birthday celebrations. Since her birthday fell on a weekend, it overlapped with one of Bobby's cousin's high school graduation. So we didn't actually spend her birthday at home. This is fine by me, I love that she got to celebrate it with family. That is the best way to spend your birthday.

She got a very special breakfast while we were in Terre Haute.
Square Donuts!!





 Seriously one of my favorites! She should be paid for advertising.









She has a new fascination with collecting and looking at rocks. So they decided to check out the rocks near the railroad tracks by Square Donuts. 

Birthday Part 2



 She loves talking to Aunt Sis!!



 This is the adorable cake that Grandma got Elise while we were at their house.





 Can you feel the excitement?!



 She was so proud of herself.


 Taking the pieces off and licking the icing off.




My big 4 year old!! (40lbs 42in)
I can't believe that you are 4. You are an amazing little girl, and you have blessed our lives exponentially. You are funny, smart, and energetic. Everyone always compliments me on what a good girl you are and that you 'are a hoot.' I hope that being a 4 year old is all that you want it to be and more. I love watching you grow and learn. May you stay this young forever. Lots of love, Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment