Thursday, August 16, 2012

29 weeks

Well, only about 10 more weeks. Yes, I know, technically full term is 40 weeks, but if things are ready to go around 39 weeks I don't think I will say no to the induction. We'll just have to see how things are going. Of course, maybe I'll be lucky like my mom and deliver baby #2 two weeks early.

I had a doctors appointment today, and from now on I'll be going every two weeks. I was a little surprised because I didn't think it would be until after the next appointment, but whatever, more chances to listen to the sweet heartbeat sound. I also picked up the PrePare sheet for the hospital. Which means we will be meeting and registering with them soon in preparation for the delivery. YAY! I can't believe how close it is.

I know this is about when we started taking pictures of me when I was pregnant with Elise, but unfortunately I am not sure we can access those anymore. The major hard drive that we stored a lot of pictures is acting up, and we (Bob) isn't sure we can get them ever. They may be corrupted. Boo! I really wish I could do a comparison.

I am feeling pretty good overall. Some things are getting harder to do, but that is to be expected since my belly sticks out so far. The unfortunate side effect from this pregnancy seems to be some varicose veins showing up on my right calf. (Elise already gave me all the stretch marks I need.) It looks like I have a few bruises. Not the most pleasant, but the good part is that once the pregnancy is done and my body goes back to normal, they might go away or at least get smaller.

No comments:

Post a Comment