Monday, January 10, 2011

Friday Jan. 7

Well, I made it barely a week before getting behind. Friday was kind of a crazy day. Elise woke up at 4:30am and 5:30am, then was up for the rest of the day. If I remember correctly, she still got a nap, but it was just a long day for the both of us. That is how I got behind, I didn't make myself post on Friday, so I put it off each day. Fortunately, I did manage to get some pictures. So I am only half behind.


Elise likes to put her 'friends' in the baby swing that we still have in the basement. So here she is pushing 'baby bear' in the swing.


And this is what happens when you wake up too early. No, she isn't blinking, she is eating with her eyes closed, about to fall asleep. I'm such a bad mom, to use her tiredness as a photo opportunity. :) It was just too cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment