Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Snow Day

And amazingly enough there are no pictures of Elise in the snow. We did go outside for a little while, but I forgot the camera inside. I never know how long she is going to last outside, so we just spent some time outside, instead of me trying to take pictures. I shoveled most of the driveway while she wandered around. It was kind of funny, she really only walked where I had shoveled. Oh well, so much for playing in the snow. At least we got outside.



Since it snowed most of the day, it was really a good day to stay inside and read books. These are two different books from two different locations. She always knows where to find the books no matter where we are. She has also figured out how to 'read' her books. Especially the ones she has memorized. It is truly amazing the things that she retains.







I wasn't sure how these pictures would turn out, but I think there could be more to come. Last Christmas Elise got a tent and tunnel since she was crawling. I got it out a few times, but she just crawled around it. So today we were a little bored in the basement, I decided to get it out. Low and behold she knew exactly what to do and crawled right through it, no problem. I have a feeling that this is something she is going to want me to get out more than just this one time. Okay by me, it keeps her quite entertained, especially when she brings toys in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment