Monday, January 10, 2011

Sunday Jan. 9

Today we went to visit Grammie, Dad'n, and Aunt Kristina (my parents and sister). It is so cute now when Elise says hi to people she knows. She actually puts there name on the end, "hi Grammie" "hi Dad'n." She always has a great time with my family. Amazingly enough it gives me a break. She would rather play with them, and drag them around showing them new things than me. Bob, my dad, and I also got a chance to go to Fry's Electronic while she took her nap. Well, she didn't actually take a nap, but from what my mom said she just talked and sang in her pack-n-play.


The other thing she likes about my parent's house is that there are new/other toys to play with. My mom actually kept some of our toys from when we were little, and that is what Elise is playing with in the picture. I am assuming the 'original' Little People, lol.

Here she is coloring/drawing with Aunt Kristina.

Even though she was a little tired from not taking a nap. We had a really fun day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment